D2F Whiners Corner
Forums > D2F Whiners Corner > Baby boom and his pillsSearch | New Thread | Reply to thread
Baby boom and his pills
 
Reply to threadPage 1 of 1
LGMB95033
Super Regular
Deadly Dispenser
Man

P: 10/13/2021 22:53 EST
    https://youtu.be/RhxnGVVU46M
Special thanks to Baby Boom I have not been able to make a video in a while.
  
Reply to message
LGMB95033
Super Regular
Deadly Dispenser
Man

P: 10/13/2021 22:59 EST
    Baby Boom 96+ hours
http://ww.flacki.com/drippy/stats/main.php?id=STEAM_0:1:6030...
  
Reply to message
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON-
Super Regular
Killer Scout

P: 10/13/2021 23:26 EST
    Thank you for catching this - he was doing it in the match after as well. I said something in chat but it didn't seem to stop him. Admittedly, should've reported it..  
Reply to message
[SHS]Hitz
Super Regular
Sniping Bridge
Bomber

P: 10/14/2021 02:17 EST
    Was Matt playing from the spawn again? Was anybody?  
Reply to message
Backalleybuttlove
Super Regular
Crack-Powered Capper

P: 10/14/2021 07:30 EST
   
LGMB95033 wrote:
https://youtu.be/RhxnGVVU46M
Special thanks to Baby Boom I have not been able to make a video in a while.
Did you record this while in spec?
  
Reply to message
LGMB95033
Super Regular
Deadly Dispenser
Man

P: 10/14/2021 10:44 EST
   
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:
Thank you for catching this - he was doing it in the match after as well. I said something in chat but it didn't seem to stop him. Admittedly, should've reported it..
I did report.
  
Reply to message
LGMB95033
Super Regular
Deadly Dispenser
Man

P: 10/14/2021 10:45 EST
   
Backalleybuttlove wrote:
LGMB95033 wrote:
https://youtu.be/RhxnGVVU46M
Special thanks to Baby Boom I have not been able to make a video in a while.
Did you record this while in spec?
Yes
  
Reply to message
LGMB95033
Super Regular
Deadly Dispenser
Man

P: 10/14/2021 10:46 EST
   
[SHS]Hitz wrote:
Was Matt playing from the spawn again? Was anybody?
No one was playing from spawn that's why I made such a long video.
  
Reply to message
Reply to threadPage 1 of 1
Forums > D2F Whiners Corner > Baby boom and his pills