D2F Whiners Corner
Forums > D2F Whiners Corner > Cheater banned named "who"Search | New Thread | Reply to thread
Cheater banned named "who"
 
Reply to threadPrevious Page | Page 1, 2, 3 | Next Page
Ignorant_Florist
Daycare Manager
Pipebomb Monkey

P: 06/23/2022 20:31 EST
   
9x wrote:
upload it. and drippy should show his POV.
Actually, it WOULD be cool to have the HLTV on that asshole, but really, only to see how long he was doing that shit before I joined.
  
Reply to message
nesemann
Super Regular
Destroyer of
HWGuys

P: 06/23/2022 20:58 EST
    Ok, kid hacking. But why? This isn't MassacrE ca. 99-02, this is 2022 ffs. Are you testing this platform for CS or something else? Why would someone go to all the trouble to find and use a hack in a TFC server?   
Reply to message
[SHS]Hitz
Super Regular
Sniping Bridge
Bomber

P: 06/23/2022 22:41 EST
    Hurry up with the video, it should've took you 10 mins to do. I could do with a laugh at a cheater getting his comeuppance.  
Reply to message
Ignorant_Florist
Daycare Manager
Pipebomb Monkey

P: 06/23/2022 22:44 EST
    Calm your shit, Hitz. I literally just got off of my weekly Zoom call. I'm heading in to work on it now. And no, it won't take just a few minutes.

I think...
  
Reply to message
gg#4
Super Regular
Killer Scout

P: 06/23/2022 23:01 EST
    Yeah hurry up iggy we are salivating over here. Send it to Hitz so he can add some cartman laugh tracks and farts  
Reply to message
Ignorant_Florist
Daycare Manager
Pipebomb Monkey

P: 06/24/2022 14:07 EST
    Here..... Aside from forgetting to add the "Ban Hammer" jpg, I think I got it right.

https://youtu.be/1gnN2pWcY24
Now climb off my fuckin' back, it hurts enough already!
  
Reply to message
XenOz3r0xT
Super Regular
Shotgun Quick
Draw

P: 06/24/2022 15:12 EST
    Why does the beginning sound like the intro to a porno that was probably popular in your guys time?  
Reply to message
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON-
Daycare Manager
Killer Scout

P: 06/24/2022 15:22 EST
E: 06/24/2022 15:22 EST
    That was painful to watch. Admittedly didn't finish it. It's painful because he takes all the bags and has extremely clunky movement. And of course, the cheating. Screw that asshole.   
Reply to message
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON-
Daycare Manager
Killer Scout

P: 06/24/2022 15:23 EST
   
XenOz3r0xT wrote:
Why does the beginning sound like the intro to a porno that was probably popular in your guys time?
It's BuckNasty playing porn music for when he bangs our moms and sisters, or whatever he used to say in server
  
Reply to message
O_C_D
Super Regular
Evil Medic

P: 06/24/2022 15:30 EST
    I was SPECing the guy, and I didn't record a DEMO, i was trying to !REPORT all the shit this guy was doing in real time. This guy definitely was warping (i guess they used to call it a lag hack?) where he could shoot across the map as far as he could go in a line. then he started with engy, shooting in massive bursts with the rail gun.

then he got silly with the AC standing at enemy spawn.

i did do a "status" and he only had 4 hours total on the server. next time i'll record a demo directly, however if I spec the server kicks me. So YMMV.

titw
  
Reply to message
O_C_D
Super Regular
Evil Medic

P: 06/24/2022 15:32 EST
   
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
I'm being serious. I've made it pretty clear that I like to be the accessible Admin, in case there are problems like this.
thanks ig
  
Reply to message
Ignorant_Florist
Daycare Manager
Pipebomb Monkey

P: 06/24/2022 18:07 EST
   
O_C_D wrote:
I was SPECing the guy, and I didn't record a DEMO, i was trying to !REPORT all the shit this guy was doing in real time. This guy definitely was warping (i guess they used to call it a lag hack?) where he could shoot across the map as far as he could go in a line. then he started with engy, shooting in massive bursts with the rail gun.

then he got silly with the AC standing at enemy spawn.

i did do a "status" and he only had 4 hours total on the server. next time i'll record a demo directly, however if I spec the server kicks me. So YMMV.

titw
Take the damned spaces out of your name, will you please? I tried to reply to your !report, but couldn't get it to work because I couldn't see the spaces in your name, then you up and left.

Just use O_C_D, without the spaces. It will make replying to you a lot easier.

I got your report, but I was already watching him, and wanted you to know that.

When I joined, he was a HW, and something I didn't notice until I watched the demo back, was him killing a Sniper from across the bridge with only a couple of shots. That's visible when I switch from the "live recording" to the "demo recording". It's literally right at the beginning, while I was choosing a team.

From the looks of it, and each successive shot, visually, the bullet spread LOOKED correct, but the bullets actually centered where he was firing. I don't know what that kind of hack is called, but I have seen that one before as well.
  
Reply to message
Ignorant_Florist
Daycare Manager
Pipebomb Monkey

P: 06/24/2022 18:08 EST
   
XenOz3r0xT wrote:
Why does the beginning sound like the intro to a porno that was probably popular in your guys time?
That's music that BuckNa$ty wrote for me to use in my intro. He was kind enough to do it for free, so don't be hating on the music, unless you can do better for the same price (or less).
  
Reply to message
Ignorant_Florist
Daycare Manager
Pipebomb Monkey

P: 06/24/2022 18:12 EST
   
O_C_D wrote:
Ignorant_Florist wrote:
I'm being serious. I've made it pretty clear that I like to be the accessible Admin, in case there are problems like this.
thanks ig
No worries, man. But like I said, I *DID* try to !msg you to let you know that I was on and watching him, but the spaces in your name made it difficult, and I really didn't want to take my eyes off of that cunt for too long.

I'm not trying to pick on you or anything, but if your name was "O C D" or just "O_C_D", it would be easier to !msg you.
  
Reply to message
Ignorant_Florist
Daycare Manager
Pipebomb Monkey

P: 06/24/2022 18:14 EST
   
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:
That was painful to watch. Admittedly didn't finish it. It's painful because he takes all the bags and has extremely clunky movement. And of course, the cheating. Screw that asshole.
Yeah, taking all of the bags was a dick move, but we see that a lot. The "clunky movement" was one of his cheats.

I looked at his ping (somewhere in the 90s), and that didn't account for that kind of movement. But I've seen that kind of "lag movement cheat" before.
  
Reply to message
Reply to threadPrevious Page | Page 1, 2, 3 | Next Page
Forums > D2F Whiners Corner > Cheater banned named "who"