D2F Whiners Corner
Forums > D2F Whiners Corner (Archives) > Door blockerSearch | New Thread
Thread Locked. You cannot edit or reply to any messages.
Door blocker
 
Previous Page | Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 | Next Page
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON-
Daycare Manager
Killer Scout

P: 06/28/2022 14:33 EST
   
9x wrote:
Honestly i think you should remove the !admin command. I think trolls are using this to there advantage, checking seeing no one then doing it. unless drippy is in console its easy for them to do this shit.
I've wondered about this before too.

Though, maybe there's a way for admins to go discreet? Kind of like a plane turning their transponder off.

As much as I appreciate Iggy and his willingness to be 'on call' for admin duties, I still think we need 1-2 more active admins during peak hours. A lot of them don't play much anymore. Problem is, I've got no clue who'd make a good admin.
  
LGMB95033
Super Regular
Deadly Dispenser
Man

P: 06/28/2022 15:13 EST
    Maybe we should do a go fund Iggy to get his computer back up and running...  
LGMB95033
Super Regular
Deadly Dispenser
Man

P: 06/28/2022 15:15 EST
   
sp0t wrote:
This is typical behavior when a STEAM sale occurs.
Here's a screencap of him
https://i.imgur.com/Wj4xHHl.jpg
The previous game we won 100-0 because of this guy.
The influx of trolls goes away after a while, though.
Love your skin where did you get it?
  
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON-
Daycare Manager
Killer Scout

P: 06/28/2022 15:22 EST
   
LGMB95033 wrote:
Maybe we should do a go fund Iggy to get his computer back up and running...
I just texted him. His boot drive died. Hoping to be back soon.
  
XenOz3r0xT
Super Regular
Shotgun Quick
Draw

P: 06/28/2022 15:37 EST
E: 06/28/2022 15:38 EST
   
Just a suggestion to illusions suggest of 1-2 more admins ….maybe one of the girls that frequents the server? They don’t seem to be as toxic and vile as us guys and they are on pretty frequently at different hours of the day.

  
angry_salad
Super Regular
Medic Capping
Service

P: 06/28/2022 17:42 EST
   
-[IBSC]-iLluSiON- wrote:
LGMB95033 wrote:
Maybe we should do a go fund Iggy to get his computer back up and running...
I just texted him. His boot drive died. Hoping to be back soon.
I'm sitting on some gently used SSDs if he wants one.
  
9x
P: 06/28/2022 20:58 EST
   
As much as I appreciate Iggy and his willingness to be 'on call' for admin duties, I still think we need 1-2 more active admins during peak hours. A lot of them don't play much anymore. Problem is, I've got no clue who'd make a good admin.
Truthfully, you or fred would make for a good admin I think, know the game and don't rage on people for the most part.
  
Ballsack
Super Regular
Killer Scout

P: 06/29/2022 06:02 EST
    Anyone know what happened to Hog? He was very active for a while (after never being active for a while) then he fell off the face of the earth again. And Walnuts isn’t around much anymore either. Is he just playing less these days?
Olinkapoo isn’t on a ton, but he might make a decent admin.
  
XenOz3r0xT
Super Regular
Shotgun Quick
Draw

P: 06/29/2022 12:05 EST
   
9x wrote:
As much as I appreciate Iggy and his willingness to be 'on call' for admin duties, I still think we need 1-2 more active admins during peak hours. A lot of them don't play much anymore. Problem is, I've got no clue who'd make a good admin.
Truthfully, you or fred would make for a good admin I think, know the game and don't rage on people for the most part.
I second this notion for illusion and/ or Fred.
  
LGMB95033
Super Regular
Deadly Dispenser
Man

P: 06/29/2022 13:40 EST
   
Ballsack wrote:
Anyone know what happened to Hog? He was very active for a while (after never being active for a while) then he fell off the face of the earth again. And Walnuts isn’t around much anymore either. Is he just playing less these days?
Olinkapoo isn’t on a ton, but he might make a decent admin.
Hog got married...
  
LGMB95033
Super Regular
Deadly Dispenser
Man

P: 06/29/2022 13:40 EST
   
XenOz3r0xT wrote:
9x wrote:
As much as I appreciate Iggy and his willingness to be 'on call' for admin duties, I still think we need 1-2 more active admins during peak hours. A lot of them don't play much anymore. Problem is, I've got no clue who'd make a good admin.
Truthfully, you or fred would make for a good admin I think, know the game and don't rage on people for the most part.
I second this notion for illusion and/ or Fred.
It would be nice if this was a democracy
  
Help
Super Regular
Crack-Powered Capper

P: 06/29/2022 13:42 EST
   
XenOz3r0xT wrote:
9x wrote:
As much as I appreciate Iggy and his willingness to be 'on call' for admin duties, I still think we need 1-2 more active admins during peak hours. A lot of them don't play much anymore. Problem is, I've got no clue who'd make a good admin.
Truthfully, you or fred would make for a good admin I think, know the game and don't rage on people for the most part.
I second this notion for illusion and/ or Fred.
Agreed, and my opinion counts because I was told everyone is special!
  
EmotionallyDisturbedParakeet
Super Regular
Dizzy Capper

P: 06/29/2022 13:58 EST
   
Ballsack wrote:
Anyone know what happened to Hog? He was very active for a while (after never being active for a while) then he fell off the face of the earth again. And Walnuts isn’t around much anymore either. Is he just playing less these days?
Olinkapoo isn’t on a ton, but he might make a decent admin.

HOG was discovered to be a stolen valor right wing scammer, exposed on the forums by enginghent but moose poop and several others were onto him before that, as i recall anyway.

  
drippy-
Unreasonable Dictator
Hot Roasted
Sniper Delivery

P: 06/29/2022 14:25 EST
   
LGMB95033 wrote:
It would be nice if this was a democracy
It really wouldn't be -- I tried that once and ended up with the worst 2 admins I've seen.
  
level1nobody
Super Regular
Cold Giver

P: 06/29/2022 14:47 EST
   
LGMB95033 wrote:
Hog got married...
That's a shame. This is what happens when people prioritize their hobbies over their true purpose in life.
  
Previous Page | Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 | Next Page
Forums > D2F Whiners Corner (Archives) > Door blocker